Contact: Orthopedic Clinic
Phone: (307)362-7745 (Oliver)
Memorial Hospital of Sweetwater County’s Orthopedic Clinic offers several services, provided by Dr. Joe Oliver, board-certified Orthopedic Surgeon and Dr. Jeff Johnson, board-eligible Orthopedic Surgeon.
The procedures are done in the surgical suite of Memorial Hospital of Sweetwater County with a skilled, compassionate staff from admissions through discharge. Services include:
- Arthroscopic knee surgery including: Ligament repair, ACL repair and construction
- Ankle & foot reconstruction including bunion repair
- Arthroscopic shoulder surgery, rotator cuff repair, and shoulder stabilization
- Orthopedic fractures in children and adults
- Carpal tunnel, hand, and elbow surgery
- Work-related injuries
- Sports medicine
With over 30 years of service locally, trust us with your orthopedic needs. Call to make an appointment at 307-362-7745 (Oliver) and 307-352-8545 (Johnson).