How does Memorial Hospital demonstrate its caring philosophy to its employees? With a competitive benefit package that offers employees peace of mind - today and tomorrow.
Memorial Hospital of Sweetwater County -Benefit Summary
Benefit / Vendor - Important Information about Benefits
Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Employee Premium Contribution
- Cost per pay period – Biweekly pay periods based on sliding scale for employee’s hourly wage. Range $9.95 per ppd. to $88.17 per ppd. for family1st of month following 30th day
- Cost is included in Medical Insurance Premium1st of month following 30th day
Vision Service Plan
- Cost is included in Medical Insurance Premium.
- 1st of month following 30th day
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA Account)
- Pre-tax benefit for medical expenses and dependent care expenses1st of month following 30th day
- One year’s salary or wages benefit amount1st of month following 90th day
Long-term Disability Insurance
- Available for exempt employees.1st of month following 90th day
Short-term Disability Insurance **
- Benefit is approximately 66% of earnings for 26 weeks.
- 1st of month following 90th day
PTO (Paid Time Off)
Paid time off starts to accrue upon employment. Accrual rate for first three years is approximately 19 days.
- May be utilized upon completion of 90-day introductory period.
Shift Differential -Weekday
- $1.50/hr for working 3 p.m. – 11 p.m.
- $2.25/hr for working 11 p.m. – 7 a.m.
Shift Differential – Weekend
- $.75/hr for 7 a.m. – 3 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday
- $1.50/hr for 3 p.m. – 11 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday
- $2.25/hr for 11 p.m. – 7 a.m. on Friday, Saturday & Sunday
Deferred Benefit/Defined Benefit Plan
- The hospital will match contributions to deferred benefit plan 100% up to 7%contribution.
- Eligibility 1st quarter following one year of employment. Vesting period is 100%after four years.
- For purposes of professional development, hospital may pay for employee’s attendance at seminars, conferences or other training held outside of the hospital.
- Upon completion of 90-day introductory period.
- Regular employees who would like to further their education to the mutual benefit of the hospital and employee. Reimbursement is based on the grade earned in class.
- Eligible after completion of one year’s employment
This is a summary of Memorial Hospital of Sweetwater County benefit programs. Memorial Hospital reserves the right to change or discontinue any discretionary employee benefit program.